Our list of Allied Health Professionals include:
- Dietician: An apple-a-day dietetics – experienced dieticians, passionate to give you the tools.
- Exercise Physiology Strength and exercise conditioning to help you get back on track for a range of muscular and fitness issues. Lance Faulkner – assessments and treatment in the surgery, gym work at Beenleigh PCYC, Lance also offers sports massage.
- Physiologist Bindi likes to show anyone that they can reach new places in their life by understanding the way their brain and emotions work. Treatment under medicare mental health plans, sessions on Fridays.
- Physiotherapy Northab Physio have been providing high quality physiotherapy in the area for over 9 years and has an established base in Crestmead, the Northab Physios provide services at our clinic.
- Perinatal Mental Health Nursing Mums and bubs – pregnancy counselling and support. Before and after – support for one of the most important jobs ever. Nurse Diane Hickey.
- Acupuncture and Complimentary Health Positive impact is a program run in conjunction with medicare local providing weekly telephone based coaching to assist you make positive changes to your life.