Family Medical Care
- Health checks, screenings & immunisations.
- Minor injuries.
- Anteatal & Child Health Clinic.
- Family Planning.
- Mental Health.
- Smoking cessation.
- Palliative Care & Home Visiting.
- Skin cancer detection: Experience counts with more than 20 years offering GP based dermatology and 5 years in skin cancer detection.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Treat your self to a chemical peel, anti-wrinkle injections and fillers all provided.
- Surgical Services: Excision of skin cancers by doctors with advanced plastic surgery techniques.
- PDT (Photodynamic Therapy): PDT offers an alternative to lengthy cream treatments to precancer changes. Treatment has a short downtime and reduces the risk of developing new skin cancer.
- Acne clinic and specialist prescribing.
- Vasectomy: Dr Julian Fox offers vasectomy with the most up-to-date techniques and equipment – “no-scalpel, open end vasectomy” contact us for more information.
- Telehealth Specialist Centre: Now working with us offering tel-health. Referrals are made as any other by our doctors who with then sit in with the specialist over a video link. Prescriptions and tests and treatments can be arranged straight away. What’s more, current Commonwealth funding enables us to bulk-bill these consults. We have more than 8 specialists who consult with us.
- Employment medicals.
- Workcover Assessements: we can assess and treat you and provide certification for your claim, and liaise with a return to work coordinator on what duties are suitable for you.
- We are a registered provider for Injurynet. If you are an employer, please speak to our manager about Workplace Services.
- Employee Vaccination: We provide discounted vaccination rates for employers working with us, and can provide influenza immunisations for your workforce. Please enquire with our Manager about scheduling this in. Ideally annual flu immunisation is done in March.
- Dietician: An apple-a-day dietetics – experienced dieticians, passionate to give you the tools.
- Exercise Physiology Strength and exercise conditioning to help you get back on track for a range of muscular and fitness issues. Lance Faulkner – assessments and treatment in the surgery, gym work at Beenleigh PCYC, Lance also offers sports massage.
- Physiologist Bindi likes to show anyone that they can reach new places in their life by understanding the way their brain and emotions work. Treatment under medicare mental health plans, sessions on Fridays.
- Physiotherapy Northab Physio have been providing high quality physiotherapy in the area for over 9 years and has an established base in Crestmead, the Northab Physios provide services at our clinic.
- Perinatal Mental Health Nursing Mums and bubs – pregnancy counselling and support. Before and after – support for one of the most important jobs ever. Nurse Diane Hickey.
- Acupuncture and Complimentary Health Positive impact is a program run in conjunction with medicare local providing weekly telephone based coaching to assist you make positive changes to your life.
- In order to train, we are accredited at a higher level, and have the benefit of bright young minds with recent experience in top hospital jobs, coming to advance their skills as GPs.
Closing the Gap and ATSI Services
- If you are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait origin, additional services are available to help prevent and treat chronic disease and ill health coal board medicals. Dr Julian Fox is a Nominated Medical Advisor for the Queensland Coal Board and certifies for CBM (form 4). All our doctors do the EMO medical. If your employer requires a specific NMA we can liaise directly to obtain urgent certification.
- We are able to offer both advice and vaccination for your travel needs. Please complete the questionnaire [link] about where you are going and what you are doing and submit it ahead of your appointment. We will email you back with when you need to commence your vaccinations and make sure the vaccines are available for you.